Environment, Health and Safety (EHS)
The Barbour Environment, Health and Safety(EHS) package contains information, advice and guidance on the full extent of topics a health and safety professional needs to improve decision making, understand complex information areas, reduce risk and manage projects.
- Management – risk assessment, accident investigation, arrangements for monitoring and control, creation, implementation and maintenance of policies, legislative compliance
- Workplace hazards – within a range of industries
- Substances hazardous to health and their control – including explosives, fibres, dusts,inorganic and organic compounds and wastes. Information includes processing, handling, storage, packaging and labelling, CHIP, REACH and COSHH regulations
- Administration – updates and alerts, reporting, official forms and documentation.
Barbour EHS saves you valuable time and money by delivering the information required to manage all aspects of health and safety and is an invaluable aid in reducing your risk of litigation.
With Barbour EHS, sourcing your information and staying one step ahead of industry changes couldn’t be simpler. The service contains a host of information from key publishers including:
- Case Law
- Communities and Local Government
- Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA)
- Energy Institute
- Environment Agency
- European Agency for Safety and Health at Work
- Health and Safety Authority
- Legislation – UK and EU
- World Health Organisation